Recurring slots are only available to customers who have an active Asda Delivery Pass but, at this time, we cannot guarantee these slots. However, the Saving Guarantee still applies so if the full price of your delivery slot is less than the amount you paid for your Delivery Pass; we will refund you the difference.
To help us manage demand so we can make sure we serve everyone, we are unable to offer delivery passes to new customers at the moment.
This is how recurring slots work:
- To use your slot, check out your order as usual (please see When do I need to submit my order if I have a recurring slot?)
- You can skip or cancel a slot in advance at any time, or book another slot at your convenience
- The recurring slot will remain active for each subsequent Delivery Pass you buy
- You can turn a delivery slot into a recurring slot at the time of booking.
Important things to know about recurring slots:
- Recurring slots can only be set up for home deliveries
- You can only have one recurring slot at a time
- If your Delivery Pass expires your recurring slot will be removed
- If you don’t use your recurring slot on two consecutive occasions (without skipping in advance), the slot will be removed
- Recurring slots are not valid on Bank Holidays or over the Christmas period. We'll get in touch with you 21 days in advance of any restrictions affecting your recurring slot.
How do I change or cancel my recurring slot?
To change your recurring slot, you will first need to cancel your current recurring slot. You will need to sign in to your account to do this. Once signed in you’ll see your current recurring slot. Select Cancel to cancel your current recurring slot. When you've done this, you can book a new recurring slot by booking a regular slot and, when prompted, select the option to make it a recurring slot.
If you would like to cancel your recurring slot and select slots as and when you need them, sign in to your account where you’ll see your current recurring slot. Select Cancel to cancel the slot.