As a Delivery Pass customer, you get the exclusive benefit of being able to book a recurring slot. This means you get the same slot week-in week-out with no fuss. For more information about the Asda Delivery Pass, please visit our Delivery Pass page.
How recurring slots work
- You need an active Delivery Pass.
- When you book a slot, you’ll see the options to make it a recurring slot, and choose how often you want it.
- To use your slot, just submit your order by 11:59pm, 3 days before it’s due.
- You can skip or cancel a slot if you do not need it.
How to book a recurring slot
- Log in to your account.
- Go to ‘Book a slot’ to select a suitable time.
- Choose ‘Make this a recurring slot’.
- Choose how often you want it.
- Confirm the booking.
Important things to know about recurring slots
- Our Delivery Pass Savings Guarantee still applies to recurring slots so don’t worry if your slot costs are less than you paid for your Delivery Pass, we'll give you the difference back as an eVoucher.
- Recurring slots can only be set up for home deliveries.
- You can only have one recurring slot per account.
- We’ll make sure your recurring slot remains booked when you renew your Delivery Pass.
- If your Delivery Pass expires your recurring slot will be removed.
- Recurring slots are not valid on Bank Holidays or over the Christmas period. We’ll get in touch with you 21 days in advance of any restrictions affecting your recurring slot.