You can request a refund via your account online in the 3 days after your delivery or collection (day 1 is day of delivery). In 3- 5 working days you'll see the refund in your account.
It's quick and easy to do. Here's how:
1. First go towww.asda.comand click on Groceries or clickhereto go to the grocery website
2. Then click on the Your Orders icon - You can find this in the top right hand corner of the screen next to Your Account
3. Please find your most recent order - The date the order was delivered is shown on the left side just under the order number
4. Click on View details - It's highlighted in blue to the right
5. Click on Request refund -It's the blue hyper link just under the green 'add order to trolley' button
6. Select the item or items you want to refund along with the reason for the refund
What happens if it's more than 3 days after my delivery?
No problem. Just contact ushereand we'll sort this for you.
Our drivers and collection point colleagues can refund unwanted items in your order. Just hand them back on the doorstep or at the collection point and we'll do the rest.
Need to contact us?
Just click below for contact options, get in touch and we'll process a refund for you. We're open from 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 10pm Sunday.
Calls are free from a BT landline. Charges from other service providers and mobile networks may vary.