Why has my order been cancelled?
Unfortunately there are occasionally some reasons why we may need to cancel your order.
Problems taking payment
We will try and take your payment on the day your order is due for delivery. In some instances we are unable to authorise your payment at this time (please contact your bank to understand why this has happened). We will notify you by text message if we have been unable to process your payment, and will unfortunately need to cancel your order. To re-book your order, you can either call us on 0800 952 0101, or follow the steps below to re-book your order yourself.
It's quick and easy to do. Here's how:
1. First go to www.asda.com and click on Groceries or click here to go to the grocery website.
2. Click on the Your Orders icon in the top right hand corner
3. Select an order from your previous orders which has the items you need (don't worry if it doesn't have them all. We'll be able to add them in later).
4. Click add order to trolley. If you have anything you need which is missing you can click the continue shopping button and add these items in here.
5. Book a delivery or Click & Collect slot by clicking on the right hand side of the screen using the green button.
6. Once you've finished click the checkout button which is again on the right hand side and is a blue button.
For any future orders it's worth checking:
The date on your card - if it has expired, then we won't be able to secure payment. You can add the details of a replacement card for future orders.
Please also make sure we have the correct contact details for you, so we can contact you if we need to cancel your order.
Our team are here to help. Use the link below for contact us options. We're open from 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 10pm Sunday.
Calls are free from a BT landline. Charges from other service providers and mobile networks may vary